Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

This is my awesome blog!!!!!!!!-

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by MM teacher: Mr. Schade

I am going to tell you 3 things about the time I went to D.P Todd to listen to there grade 9 band play there instruments! The question that I had? The question that I had is how many instruments had how many buttons to push! And how to play each instrument to make a nice sound. Today my favorite instrument was....... the alto-saxophone! When they started to play, it looked like all of the grade 9's where enjoying band and it made me feel confident about being in band in grade 6.
Article posted June 12, 2012 at 06:43 PM • comment • Reads 117 • Return to Blog List

you must be a member of and logged into Class Blogmeister to leave a comment... memberid is

Classblogmeister Login
You Name:
Your Password:

Hi and welcome to my blog, I love playing soccer and sleeping in on weekends. I also love pumpkin pie and sushi. I hope you like my blog!