Copyright (c) 2014 by Lorraine Watchorn, New Zealand Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lorraine Watchorn, New Zealand -- Blogmeister

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text-

E-Learning Facilitation

Our Vision: Together we will develop & sustain an effective e-Learning community, maximising the potential the 21st century learner.
My Goals:
1. To strengthen understandings, infusing e-Learning to enhance both the teaching and learning process.
2. To make effective use of innovative resources enhancing future capability through inquiry learning.

by Lorraine Watchorn, New Zealand

No Links added yet!

How are we pronouncing our NZ placenames?

The following link will allow you to travel around NZ and compare your own fluency and pronounciation.

Click Here To Begin Your Journey

Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Māori is also providing resources FREE OF CHARGE to the public in an effort to help us all learn Te Reo Māori .  Click Here To Find Out More

Article posted June 11, 2012 at 07:31 PM • comment • Reads 1505 • Return to Blog List

OUR LEARNING PAGES
[2009]
[2010]

An experienced e-learning facilitator, I am eager for teachers to actively engage the power of the web to pursuit the love of active learning. This blog is my practice tool which comes in so handy when working with both students and teachers.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com