-

How to save your water without pollution!?:)
Water is important to everybody and we have to be sure that we can save our water so that everybody can still use the water without hurting anything!
Steps to helping the water!
1. if you want to take a shower try to take a shorter one than usual because that just means that your parents dont have to pay more than usual for the water bill.
2. take a colder shower that also drives the water bill down and it feels good in the summer on the hot sunny warm days.
3.try not to put anything in the ocean when you go out for a walk or something because you never know what might happen
4.try not to let your oil leak out right near a drain because some of that leads out to the ocean and it could kill whales or dolphins.
SO REMEBER THAT YOU CAN TRY TO HELP SAVE OUR WATER IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE WITH HYGINE AND FOOD!:)
Article posted June 11, 2012 at 06:37 PM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List