Noels View on English Topics-

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

by teacher: Jody Ferguson

In this semester in english grade 11, I felt I won't have good grade. I try my best to finish my work and when I needed help Jody and Kathy alway been to help me. I'm stress for my exam, I hope I do good. I learnt alot from this subject and I enjoyed it. I'm happy this sememster will be finish. I hope I pass in this semester. Jody is a great teacher, she always been prepare for the class.I enjoying working with group discussion and working as a team. I really dislike searching and putting to essay media project but I try my best.Be honest I enjoy studying in class with Jody. when I finish the exams, the stressful will be finished. Thanks Jody, you be a great teacher.
Article posted June 10, 2012 at 09:26 AM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

My name is Noel Gonzalez. I'm 24 years old attending McLeod Adult Ed trying to achieve my Mature Student Diploma. I'm Spanish from El Salvador and a seasonal construction worker. My hobbies are fixing cars, being a handyman around the house and walking my 2 year old Pitbull, Honcho.