-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

THE BEST PART OF THE STORY IS  WHEN  THEY GO THROUGH THE MAGICAL, COLORFUL, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPYALYDOTIOUSLY AMAZING TREES. I LIKE THAT PART BECAUSE IT IS VERY DESCRIPTIVE. THE BEST PART OF READING CLASS WAS VIDEO TAPING THE VOCABULARY WORDS AND THE WORST PART OF READING WAS THE POEMS. I DIDN'T LIKE THE POEMS BECAUSE IT'S HARD TO MEMORIZE A POEM AND THEN HAVE TO SAY IT WITH LOTS OF EXPRESSION AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY IT IN FRONT OF THE CLASS.

Article posted June 8, 2012 at 03:51 PM • comment • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List