Copyright (c) 2014 by Olive M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Olive M -- Blogmeister

me

Learners

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com Welcome to our READING blog! We are a bunch of year 4-6 learners. We are using the reciprocal reading process to help us engage in our reading. We would love to share with you what we have been reading about and introduce you to some exciting and fun stories!

by Olive M

teacher: Amie-Lee Mills

the secrets of droon
Hi Guys, I read this story a couple of days ago. it's really cool. it's about 3 kids and an interesting girl. This story has a bit of magic, and a little bit more magic. The 3 kids, they found a secret door in the boys basement. When they went thru the door, the girl found some stairs, but they only appeared in the dark. So the 3 kids went down the steps, but do they they know what they have just entered?? This story is very interesting, will they find there way back to the stairs to get out of Droom. (find this book at the Papamoa Library)
Article posted June 7, 2012 at 11:35 PM • comment • Reads 94 • Return to Blog List

hi I am olive I am 8 and i go to stm i like soocer and playing with my bff alex and with my neighbours pets. i have a brother who i love play with.