The Blog-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Facebook has revealed its mobile App center in efforts to improve its mobile business. It is said to allow for personalization for each person by tracking your behavior and giving suggestions. This is probably one of likely new innovations due to the pressure of to please new owners. The company looks to focus on mobile.

I found this article interesting because I am an avid Facebook user. Also, I do tend to engage in many mobile apps. Hopefully this will help improve my experience on both and make them more enjoyable

Sloan, P. (2012, June 7). Facebook officially launches mobile 'app center'. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted June 7, 2012 at 07:22 PM • comment • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Uhm..............