free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

teacher:

Getting a new nephew in my life...
How would you feel about getting a next generation in your family?that is why I am here to tell you why I am so excited of having a new baby boy in my family.

Well first of all it is really excited that I got a new baby in my life.It is a he and his name is Justice.I call him fatfat because he is sooooooo chubby just like his father his fathers name is Demiolla he is my first cousin.

Another reason about having a little baby in my life is because I really like babies and I like looking after them just like OrangaWairua.

Justice is really important to me because he is my nephew.Justice is so cute I garentee...

I am so proud of my first cousin having a little child...
Article posted June 6, 2012 at 05:24 PM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Thanks for sharing this special moment with us Texas. Your new nephew sounds incredible.
Posted June 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM by • Ms Kylie

I'm a cool Maori chick and I am good at sport as'well as other things I rule the world!!!