My First blog.

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

Blog. 4 04/29/12
Blog #5 04/09/12
Blog #3 03/19/12
Blog #2 03/05/12
Blog #1 02/27/12
02/22/12

I had no idea what to expect when I came to school that first day. That first week I would rather have been anywhere but here. I have learned how to read with pleasure again and not being so fussy about who the author is. Learned how to structure sentences to make reading them more pleasureable. I have gained a greater appreciation for authors, for writing is a tough task, at least for me. I have gained a lot of knowledge in understanding how stories are put togheter, what to look for when reading them so to better understand everything the author is trying to convey to his audience. I liked the class. Could we have done things differently? Maybe more aloud reading in class. To put it all together, I am glad I was here for this journey with you my fellow classmates and teacher. Hope you all have a great summer!
Article posted June 6, 2012 at 09:16 AM • comment • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

My name is Kevin, I'm returning to school after 25 years of being away from school.