Copyright (c) 2014 by Ms. H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ms. H -- Blogmeister

Room 202's Thoughts....

5th Grade

Ms. H's Thinkers & Bloggers

by Ms. H

Intermediate Books
Reading Strategy Refresher
Class Wiki

.....

Article posted June 4, 2012 at 10:22 AM • comment (28) • Reads 325 • Return to Blog List

Dear Mati,
It is not that to celibate Passover if you know how. You just can’t eat bred for 8 days. ISSTS sound hard. I love Xbox and Kinect. Bar mitzvahs are happy. I love 1D so much!!!!!!!!!!! I do not have a favorite singer. Do you? I’m going to camp this summer
Send me an e-mail ( charlotte@segals.org)
Form,
Charlotte
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM by • cegal
Dear Nick,
I enjoyed getting your letter. My spring/summer has been awesome so far! I went to the beach twice and went to Dorney Park!
The past week has been in the 90's. It has been beautiful but really hot! I just had my two playoff games for softball. I won both of them and i cant wait for the next one. Wish me luck!
No, we don't have a D.A.R.E program at are school but it sounds really cool! I wouldnt be able to stay awake all night long so i would probably wake up with drawings all over me haha.
Before i answer your questions here are some things about me that I might not have mentioned.....my two best friends are Alexa and Emily. They have always supported me and we have a lot of fun together! Recently I went over Emily's house and met her pet guinea pig Dexter! he is so fluffy and really cute. We also went swimming! It was sooo fun. My favorite singer is Justin Bieber, I'm going to his concert in November!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited. I just got my cell phone and im using it a lot. If you have a cell phone then here is my number...It's 267-221-0363.
Time to answer your questions: I have a cell phone....get oovoo so we can chat cause id ont have a picture sorry...my oovoo is dewnam2001. My favorite book is The Hunger Games...I like potatoes....I like my teachers tthe most....My favorite player is Hunter Pence on the Phillies...i dont have an email or skype. I hope to hear back from you!!!
Sincerely,
Danielle
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM by • dewnam
Dear Mati,
Hi Mati! My older brother Joe is graduating from St. Joseph/St. Roberts in 8th grade. He has been in that school since kindergarten! I went to that school kindergarten through 3rd grade. I had to switch for more reading help. It was hard but I meant all new friends!
Me and my brother love golfing and fishing! We do both of them in the summer! We were on a golfing team before! I won a prize… 2nd place for hitting it the farthest. That is something that I’m looking forward to in the summer.
I like my hair the way it is but not in the front it’s to thin! Hahaha! I have two favorite singers 1. Justin Bieber 2. Jason Mraz 3. 1D. How about you?
I’m probably going to be down the shore a lot! Swimming, fishing golfing, parties, family and friends!

Sincerely,
Kathryn
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM by • kavis
Dear Demarco, I’m 11 years old and an American. Ha-ha it’s cool to have a different heritage right, because it makes you different and special. I’m from Jamison PA, and I speak a foreign language, Russian to be exact. Sorry to disappoint you but I hate all sports exempt football. By the way all the things you side about basketball, I didn’t understand any of it so i had to have my best friend Katie who loves basketball explain it to me.my luck y number is three because its gods favorite number. i love reading but i hate the diary of a wimpy kid series because you cant learn from it. My 2 favorite books are the giver and white fang.
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM by • siverts

Dear Malachi,
Just to let you know my favorite food is ribs wit barbecue sauce.

My baseball team had are last travel game and we won against a team from Middle Town. Also we had one of my in house games and we also won and I had a double!!! My favorite baseball ream is either the Texas Rangers or the Boston Red sox.

Also my favorite field trip this year was to a place called peace valley.I also have never been to six flags, I wonder what its like their? I don’t know how to skate board but I have these friends from down the shore and they are really good at skateboarding.

Also I go down the shore all summer because I own a beach house down in ocean city. I also like to stay up late in the summer time we always have party’s
Well its time to go bye

Jack D’Alonzo

Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM by • jalonzo
Dear Mariah,
Happy belated birthday I didn’t you’re your letters until June 4th so sorry about that and in your other letter it said that you never been to a sleepover but I just read it wrong. And you asked me a couple questions last time so I did have a spring break and I didn’t really do anything during it but play softball, and in my spare time I usually make string bracelets, hang out with friends, or climb trees and play in the woods. Also I have had three wishes in my life but I don’t think that the will ever come true but anyone can dream right? Over the summer I might be going to Hawaii with my family and I think and well hope that we will have fun. I really enjoyed writing to you and hopefully we can meet in person one day!

From,
Lauren
P.S
Thanks for the memories!
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM by • nassin

Dear Michael,
So are you doing any thing for the summer and in the spring I went on a cruse to the Bahamas and Florida I went ice skating for the first time and I’m going to bush gardens in the summer and I’m going camping in Lancaster and if you can contact me by phone my number is 215 918 0543.
From Giovanni Pannone
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM by • gannone
Dear Rachael,
Happy last day of school we still have 3.5 days left I'm so exited for the summer because my birthday is in the summer, we're going to Wild Wood New Jesey, and we're going to Annapolis, Maryland. well any ways have a great summer.

from Patrick Cakolli
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM by • pakolli
Dear Camden,
WOW! That’s cool that you and your dad are rebuilding your house. Do you like to go to the beach I love to surf, boogie board, body board swim, etc. What do you like to do. Have you ever been camping. Me and my friend might be going this summer. I have a beach house down the shore do you. What beach do you go to if you do go to the beach. I heard that this is your last day of school. My last day of school is Friday. I don’t know my Xbox 360 gamer tag sorry whats yours. Yes I do have go cart. Do you?. I love tacos, pasta, cookies, etc. HAGS ( a.k.a Have a great SUMMER!) Have fun in 7th grade!

From,
Reilly
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM by • royle
Dear Hazel
My favorite food is tacos. Also I do like The Hunger Games. I do have a Skype but it has not been working. No not many things are happening right now. Lastly you should get an oovoo!!
Sincerely Jake
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM by • jank
Hey Nick!
How are you doing? Are you excited for the summer? Well I sure am!
This year my family is planning a trip in August to the Midwest states such as Nevada and Arizona. It will be a lot of fun.
We meet Howie Mandel and saw Bruce Willis from Die Hard the movie in Hollywood. It was a great trip seeing all the tourist attractions and doing other fun things. I would definitely like to go there again. Except, the plan ride was by far not the highlight of the week.
If your parents allow you, you should absolutely get an Oovoo. But sometimes it gets a little addicting.
Enjoy your summer. I hope you have some fun things to look forward too. I sure do, not only vacation, but my birthday in July. I also love to hang out with friends. It was great being your pen pal this year. Good bye.
Sincerely,
Jake
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM by • jckeown
Dear Eldwin,
Hi, I know today is your last day are you happy? Do you have any plans for the summer? On June 9 I am going on a 6hr ride to bush gardens and we are staying in a big room for 2 weeks. No I do not enjoy watching soccer but I have been playing since I was 3 or 4. Do you go down the shore and if so where? I go to ventnor N.J. and stay and my grandmoms house

From,
CJ Tully
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM by • cully
Dear Lancelot,
My favorite movie is Anchorman, my favorite actor is Jim Carrey, and I want to be a video game maker. I hope you have a great year!

Your friend,
James
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM by • jingman
Dear shorty Jordy,
I came up with that very creative name for you, I hope you love it. Can’t wait to see your awesome haircut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes we have a LOT of similarities. And its okay I don’t care about the wait for the letter. Also I hope you have a lot of fun on your summer vacation. Now I think I just might answer your questions………………………………………………………………………..
1. I have read the Hunger Games before, and im team gale
2. My family is good
3. My favorite book is rules, and movie is the avengers
4. And yes u r my friend and my pic is a shiba inu its so cute <3
Love Izzy
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM by • ianzella
Dear Kristian,
How are you doing? O also we have hop shop every month we earn money for our check register and then at they end of the month we go shopping at the hop shop. We get out of school June 8 this is our last week of school . What are you doing over the summer? What is your oovoo name I will add u to my contact list my oovoo name is ryan20001. O and I will txt you ttyl.
From ,
Ryan
p.s ttyl means talk to you later. Did you read the hunger games or see the movie I thought it was the best
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM by • rodonnell
Dear Paul,
I hope you have a great summer our school ends June 8th. My best friend is emily she has always been there for me. theres others like,kathryn, erica, and izzy plus more.
im like 4'11 I have brown hair with blonde natrual highlights, I have a cell phone now I got it after my sis got her iphone. I won two games out of three on saturday and won one on sunday.I like the band One Direction and i like Justin Bieber.
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM by • jarkman
Dear Keana,
I liked hearing from you!
That’s a bummer that you aren’t able to download ooVoo on your iPod Touch! Well, that’s great that you have text free because, I have that app to! I don’t know my number by heart but I'll text you and then you'll know it’s me! :)

My favorite animal is a Guinea Pig! I have one, his name is Dexter and he is all fluffy and black with just a dot of white just on his nose! He squeaks all the time and he likes to jump! I love to feed him fresh veggies like, celery, tomatoes, carrots (that’s his favorite), and snap peas! Do you have any pets?

I love big rides to! I went to Six Flags a couple months ago! I went on King Da Ka, it was so fun! Have you been on or seen King Da Ka when you went to six flags? My family and I go to Ocean City NJ and for rides we go to Cast Away Cove (witch in case you haven’t been in, it’s in Ocean City NJ). In Cast Away Cove I like to go on a ride called Double Shot witch is a VERY tall ride and you shoot up like about 100 feet! It is super fun.

Here are some questions for you:

Where do go for vacation?

Do you have any pets?

Have you ever been on Double Shot?

Love,
Emily Marshall :)
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM by • earshall
Dear, Ana
I hope your parents do buy you an iPod touch because they are really fun! If you really want to convince them make a power point on why you should get one. Put in stuff like, “iPod touches let you go on the internet to do research!” Works every time! Also I’ll have to try out Movie Star Planet, because it sounds really fun! I hope you have a great summer! I’ll be at the beach most of the time. If you get an iPod touch get the app Text Free so you can text me at the number 215-995-1559!
Your Friend, Sophia Cantu
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM by • santu
Dear Robert
I did get it and I accepted it but I don’t think that you got it send it again. I did hear about the game black ops 2. I have the demo it is such as good game I am going to get the game when it comes out

Your penpal taki
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM by • daltanis
Dear Rakiya,
I love camp Woodward! That's the best camp every! Woodward is only a hour away from me and there's a TV show about it so there's always cameras there. And I think I'm going to Sweden this summer. I'm also going to have 4 of my friends come over and stay over for a whole week! Have a great summer! From, Alex
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM by • aonsson
Dear, Kadeem
Sorry man I do not have a Kindle Fire.
From, Tommy
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM by • tclaughlin
dear Jakie,
I will answer your qustions i do like Sponge bob squre pants , my bigest dream is to be a art teacher,my favrite books that i like to read is the Reptile room ,the Memory bank, Wild girl my favrite raper is nicki minaj which sing starships. now you answer my qustions
what your favrite raper
what your favrite song
what your favrite states
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM by • eamarillo
Hey Lance,
I’m doing great! I found out that I made the travel soccer team last month! I’m so exited because I have worked so hard for the past 5 years and I have finally reached my goal. When I grow up I want to be a fashion designer and travel the world! One Day, I want to move to the beach because I love surfing and just the feel of the beach!! I love fishing and being at the beach!! Also, one day I want to be able to say I have been to every state and so far I have been to 15 states!! I also love traveling to different places!! I have been to 4 or 5 different countrys and hope to go to more!! I heard that today is your last day of school for you! My last day of school is on Friday! I’m so exited because in 2 weeks I will be going to the beach! I’m so happy that I have had the chance to have you as a pen pal all year!! Have a great summer and enjoy 7th Grade!!

Your Pen Pal,
Anna Mlodzinski
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM by • alodzinski
dear Hazel,
My fav subject is math, my fav book is CIRQUE DUE FREAK, my fav game is monopoly.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!!!!
P.S. my e-mail is LILLIANNAMILLER@GMAIL.COM
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM by • liller
Dear Alexus,
I will be doing a lot this summer!! Happy last day of school!!! Well it’s the last day for you but not for me!! ): I just cant wait for summer to come!! (: I`m going to be at amusement parks, carnivals, the beach, the pool and vacations all summer long!!! Do you have a phone!?!?!? If you do…… text me!!!! My cell phone number is 267-884-9519 just make sure to write that its Alexus Allen so I know its you!!! Your list of summer musts its AWESOME!! I`m gonna try out some of those things too!! But I already went bungee jumping and already play the violin!! Trust me……. Bungee jumping is AWESOME TOO!! Playing the violin isn’t my most favorite thing to do…….but you will like it as much as I like it!!! P.S: you can call me or text me any time!!!
Your awesomest pen pal and
Bffl, Erica Oganyan
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM by • eganyan
dear paul,

this wiil be are last letter.you aree so luky to be getting out of school on june 5th we do not get out until june 8th mine is pop and rap i am light skin and i have dark brown hair my best friend is simona
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM by • kammond
Dear, Kadeem Smith
Wow my pen-pal is famous!
From, Tommy
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM by • tclaughlin
Hey Robert, it's Payton. I'm just answering your questions. 1. I pre ordered Black Ops 2 2. Reading Olympics is where you read books and answer questions about them 3. ooVoo is like Skype except you can video chat with 6 people at a time. HATS (Have a terrific summer!)
Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM by • purak

2009-2010
2010-2011
2011-2012
2012-2013
Ms. H

I am a 5th Grade teacher in Jamison, Pa. I love teaching and seeing what's in store for me in 5th grade everyday. Technology is something I try to incorporate into my classroom and I am always open to new ideas on how to use it!