Copyright (c) 2014 by Kali C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kali C -- Blogmeister

Kali's Blog Meister ^-^-

by Kali C teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear Freshy Letter

Dear Freshy,

Hey there freshman, only three more years of school left huh? I bet you're really excited about that. I'm writing this letter to you to try to give you some advice about being in the ninth grade. You're going to have to work hard, have a positive attitude and just have fun.

In the ninth grade, unfortunately, you're going to have to work hard. You have to work hard because you definitely want to end the year with good grades right? You also want to have good friendships with your teachers, ask them for help, and tell them that you don't understand something. Don't worry, none of them bite.

Another thing about the ninth grade is that you have to think positive. Of course this applies to all the grade levels, but in the ninth grade it counts a lot more.

Love,
Kali