Copyright (c) 2014 by neoncolors Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
neoncolors -- Blogmeister

I LUV NEON COLORS !!!!!!!!!!!

Our students are engaged in a curriculum that challenges them. Students are integrating reading, writing, technology, and speaking across the content areas of math, science, and social studies. We are excited about learning!!!

by neoncolors teacher: Mrs. Mann

DOUBLE IDENTITY
Double Identity is a good book. It is a mystery. Its about this girl named Bethany and her parents drop her off at her aunts that she doesn't know of and she finds out something pretty myseterious out about her parents and well your gonna have to read it to find out more about Double Identity!

Hi im going to tell you about myself, first my favorite color is yellow. also my favorite subject in school is, reading because its fun! i like to hang out with my friends and family.one of my favorite activity is four square. my favorite type of food is, mexican, chinnese, ice cream, pizza, and brownies. i have 2 sisters 2 brothers and 5 dogs and alot of fish, my dogs names are Koia, she lives with me, dakota, she lives with my gramdpa Rex, Porky, and Spooky live with my dad and thats all about me!!