Audrey's the name.-

What I like about odyssey was the salt creek. It was super fun to explore the sea life and got to walk around to find some little crabs. It was exciting how I got to touch some of the animals and plants as well. I love the 9 miles hike and I'm glad I did it, but the hike on the beach was extremely hard and difficult. That was the hardest part of hiking for me. I also love the hot springs and swimming. It was super relaxing and we got to rest for little bit with our friends. What I don't like about odyssey was the workbook that we had to fill out. I feel like I can truly have fun and relax without having to worry about filling out my workbook everyday. I couldn't have fun unless my workbook was completely finished for the day! I also wish we have more food=http://! And I think we should have more time to hang around the camp more often. We barely have time to hang out or walk around or play games! I suggest that we should have a day to hang out and do whatever we want instead of getting up early and go hiking every single day.