Plant Cells & Animal Cells!(:-

Odyssey was a memorable experience.. no doubt about that. It wasn't my favorite week of 8th grade, but it was alright. Its better than doing math and history. I liked doing the hikes, they werent that bad. You got to talk to your friends the whole way through. It was fun, i was dissapointed we only got to go to the hot springs once though, even though it smelled like rotten eggs. I look forward to eventually being a counselor in high school.

Plant cells and animal cells have a lot of things in common like: Cytoplasm, Cytoskeleton, Endoplasmic Reticulum, Golgi Apparatus, Mitochondria, Nucleus, Peroxisomes, Plasma Membranes, Ribosomes. But they also have differences like: plant cells have Cell Walls, Chloroplasts and Vacuole and animals cells don't. Also, animal cells have Centrioles, Flagellum and Lysosomes and plant cells don't.