My Blog!-

I thought odyssey was fun we got to see some really cool stuff like tatoosh island and so cool beaches. At odyssey i went on the ozette hike which was nine miles the three miles on the beach was really hard because it was hard to walk on slippery rocks and seaweed and through deep sand. Plus we had an incident where one of our teachers was Saving the earth and humanity by picking up garbage... What a saint. Allin all it was a good experience and I had lots of fun!

My name is Jonna I'm 13. I'm in eight grade and I'm only 4'9". Pretty short huh? I'm also one of the smartest blondes you will ever meet(: I play Halo:Reach and sometimes COD:Black Ops. I also play Xbox Live. Sh0ck eN Aw3. I play volleyball. I've been to the state capitol to pass a bill to get more music funding to all schools in Washington State through a special license plate purchase. Well, that's me! Check out the girl! Her eyes follow your mouse(: