Copyright (c) 2014 by Jamie Friesen Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Mrs. Friesen's Grade 1 Classroom-

Welcome to Mrs. Friesen's Grade 1 classroom for the 2012-2013 school year. During our computer technology time, we will be using our classroom blog to communicate what we are learning in our classroom. The students will be working on communication skills through a technological medium. Please feel free to ask questions and comment for the students to read and reply. Happy blogging!

by Jamie Friesen

MacNeill School Website
TumbleBook Library
StarFall Stories
Arthur Games and Stories
Dr. Seuss Games and Stories
Grade 1 Games
Math Hotlist
Grade 2 Math Practice
BookFlix

We had been eagerly anticipating King Arthur's visit to our classroom! Mrs. Friesen was so excited to show off her newest family member. King Arthur was so tired from his first classroom visit that he fell asleep before supper! Wait until we have the Popsicle Puppy Party in June...he will have grown quite a bit by then!

We were also fortunate that Mrs. Friesen's Mom and Dad brought King Arthur to the school so we got to meet Mr. and Mrs. Klumpp too! Mrs. Klumpp read us a story and Mr. Klumpp showed off his new "replacement" knees!

Article posted May 24, 2012 at 07:49 PM • comment (1) • Reads 111 • Return to Blog List

Thank you to Mrs. Fiesen and her wonderful students for a great visit. King Arthur was certainly a welcome and well-behaved guest! I think we all had fun.
Posted May 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM by • Mrs. Klumpp

Grade 1's
Grade 2's