Copyright (c) 2014 by Austin A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Austin A -- Blogmeister

Austin -

by Austin A teacher: Melanie Transue

May Free Write
Do you like track? Are you in track? I like track and I'm in track and I encourage you to try it out and see what you think.

I like track because I can run at top speed without any worries of running into a tree or another person. Also I like track because I can challenge my self by racing against other people.

Also I'm in track because I've been told by a lot of people that I would be realy good at it and believe it or not and I took first in all my races exept for a few. Also I joined track because I thought it would be fun and to strengthen my cardio system.

Why do I enjoy track so much you may ask. Well the reason why I enjoy it so much is because I can get faster by practesing. Although there are a few things that I dislike about track. I dislike it when you have to run a surtain amount of laps or sprints without a lot of resting time. Also I dislike it when you run and sweat a lot and get smelly. Also I dislike it when you get cramps and they keep coming back every time you start running again.

Also I strongly encourage you to try out for track and see what you think. Plus I would like to see more people be physicaly active instead of doing nothing all day.
Article posted May 23, 2012 at 11:19 AM • comment (1) • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

Austin, I like how you said the good and bad things about track. it seems like you had a lot of fun and you did really good.
Posted May 27, 2012 at 08:53 AM by • Adam C