Copyright (c) 2014 by Alex B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alex B -- Blogmeister

Built Ford Tough-

by Alex B teacher: Melanie Transue

Memorial Day

Do you know what Memorial Day is about? I will tell you. Memorial Day is about soldiers who have lost thier lives in the War. The war that they have fought so that our country could be free. Memorial Day is also about giving back to the ones that gave to us. My Grandpa was a Marine. He talks about being in there and how he was treated. I love hearing storys about him and his golden years. It would be a serious thing to go into the Military or the Air Force or the Marines. I would be scared to go in myself.
I wish I could go into the Marines though and follow in my Grandfather's footsteps. The when I beome a grandpa I would be able to tell my grandchildren all the stories that I have to tell just like my grandpa did. My grandpa is an amazing Man he cares for our family and his friends too. He loves his family and my grandma. My grandma takes good care of him. He never once got injured in the Marine core. Every time we say somthing to him about the Marine core now he gets tears in his eyes. He gets emotional with that topic. The war is tough. I want to go in when I'm older.