K's Blog-

Why did you want to read this book?

I didn’t really want to read this book. It was the only other book that looked cool besides Among the Hidden, the book I wanted to read.

What is one really exciting or interesting moment in the book that you think a new reader would like to hear about?

A person would like to read about the first time Tycho goes to the future. In this part, Tycho sees the best future of all the futures he goes to in the book. This is the best one because it really shows how humans can evolve and become better people. This is shown by the very advanced city and mix of cultures that he encounters on the trip.

Would you recommend this book to another reader? Why or why not?

I would recommend this book to another reader who likes a time travel theme. In this book, Tyco finds a small egg that lets him time travel. The book is also filled with lots of time paradoxes. For example, Tycho goes back in time to pull a prank on his older siblings and changes his life from that point on.

Hey people who are looking at my blog. I'm looking forward to you looking at my blog and I hope you enjoy it.