Copyright (c) 2014 by Shania M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shania M -- Blogmeister

Shania's Blog(:-

by Shania M teacher: Melanie Transue

May Freewrite

Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to be a princess. Every Sunday afternoon she would throw a tea party for the whole neighborhood. Her parents thought that it was adorable so they would always buy enough snacks for all who attended, which of course was everyone in the neighborhood. They all loved the young child. Not only did everyone want to attend her parties but were upset when they could. The girl truly had everyone under her "rule", as she told her parents.

One stormy afternoon a new family moved into the home next to the young girl. This family had a boy who was just a couple years older than young girl. The boy's parents were absolutely in love with the younger girl for her imagination and creativity. This fact did not make the boy very happy and he hated the girl for being "adorable", as his parents had said. His parents would tell him that he should go "play the prince to her princess". Being a boy of the age of 10, this did not sound like a good idea. To be quite honest he didn't think would sound like a good idea on any planet.

The family had been in the neighborhood for about two weeks and gone to both of the tea parties they had been in town for. On the third Sunday though the boy decided he would attend the tea party. Everything was going well and the girl had come outside in her dress and told everyone they could eat. The boy thought that it was the most rediculous thing in the world. Before they left the girl asked the boy if he enjoyed himself. The boy, hating the girl, told her, "No. This was a waste of time and, just so you're aware, you are NEVER going to be a princess." Then the girl ran away crying into her home never to be seen again because boys are mean.

The End

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 09:08 AM • comment (1) • Reads 151 • Return to Blog List

Ahhahaha. Wonderful story! I can see a theme here. Boys really are mean. Icky creatures, the lot of them. I enjoyed this story!
Posted May 30, 2012 at 11:05 AM by • Kelly S