Brianna's Colorful Page

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

By: Brianna Oxygen
Oxygen is an element that is used in your body you need oxygen to breathe. You get oxygen from trees! The atomic number for oxygen is 8. Oxygen was discovered by Joseph Priestly in 1774.The Crystal Structure is Cubic. The color is colorless it has more than one color. The obtained is from liquid and air. The number of the energy level is 2. Oxygen is life!! Oxygen was found mostly everywhere in earth.
Helium
Helium was discovered by Sir William Ramsay in the year 1895. It’s used in balloons and deep sea diving there is way more things that use Helium. It makes your voice really squeaky some times they say that it’s bad for you! The Atomic Mass for Oxygen is 15.9994 amu. The
Melting Point for oxygen is: -218.4 °C (54.750008 K, -361.12 °F). Oxygen’s Boiling Point is : -183.0 °C (90.15 K, -297.4 °F) . The oxygen’s Number of Protons/Electrons:8 and the Number of Neutrons: 8 The Classification for Oxygen is: Non-metal

Silver
The color for Silver is Silver, the symbol for silver is Ag. The classification for Silver is Transition Metal; the atomic number for Silver is 47. Crystal Structure for Silver Is Cubic. The date that Silver was discovered is unknown and who discovered it unknown. The First energy level is 2.the second level is 8.Third energy level is 18, the fourth energy level the same 18.Lastly the fifth energy level is one.

Hello my name is Brianna I love to walk my dog every day this is him on the top!!Is he cute or what?