Copyright (c) 2014 by Jordan O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jordan O -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Jordan O

teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear Freshy

Dear Freshy,

The 9th grade is not all that hard or complicated you just really can’t let yourself get behind on any work. If you are someone who likes to skip school all the time you won’t pass 9th grade. The reason why you won’t pass the 9th grade is because when you miss days of school the teacher’s don’t just hand you the work you miss. The next day you have to know what work you missed and when you are going to get it done and handed in.

The teachers in 9th grade don’t really push you all that hard. They just want to see you get good grades and pass. Sometimes it may feel like your being rushed, but they are only trying to help you.  You also need to realize that you have to push yourself in order to make your school year easy.

In conclusion, it is not all that hard.  It may seem hard at first, but as long as your push yourself, your will pass.  Your school year will be easy if you don’t get behind.

Sincerely,

Richard

Article posted May 21, 2012 at 12:45 PM • comment (1) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

This is good Richard. I think staying on top of your work is the most important thing to freshman year.
Posted May 30, 2012 at 06:35 AM by • CJ Bevan