Ben's Blog

7th Grade 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/15/12
My Flashcards 05/07/12
World History Fair 05/02/12
Seedfolk Start 05/02/12
My Project 04/29/12
Baseball 04/15/12
Ernest Green 04/15/12
The Freezer 04/15/12
Dissection Fun 04/06/12

7th Grade End
I definitely enjoyed my 7th grade experience more than my 6th grade experience. I enjoyed this years because we did not have books reports, we had more hands on activities, and I was in the same classes as my friends. However I did not enjoy the frog dissection, the chicken wing lab and speaking in front of the class. I did not enjoy speaking in front of the class because I am a very shy person and I do not enjoy speaking in front of people even if they are my piers or friends. And I did not like the dissections because that is just gross. I learned this year about african rock art, Williams words worth, and how technology. I wouldn't change anything that happened this year except maybe the amount of time that we had to work on the world history fair because I don't like how now we have to squeeze in all these new lessons. Over all I enjoyed this year and I look forward to the 8th grade