7th grade for me was pretty good. The History Fair for me was successful, but our Science tests we took weren’t. I learned being able to have set schedules for projects was better than doing it by yourself, because I am a person who usually does things at the last minute and it helped out to have dates set for certain things to be turned in. Personally, I learned who is a good influence and who is not. I would not change anything about 7th grade. I think one thing I learned the hard way, was the LA speech, my topic was really hard to research on and Mrs. Lubich helped me through it and I did pretty well after all. I think listening more in class would help me be more “successful”, also talking less in class, besides that nothing really.
For the next year’s 7th graders all I have to say is do your work, and you will be fine!!