Me!

The End of 7th Grade

7th grade was not that bad. There were good parts and not so good parts. I think I was pretty successful. I had some late assignments and other hiccups but I have a gold medal in the end (as far as I know) and I learned a few things along the way too. One thing I learned personally this year is that I really like track. I also found that I am a lot better a shot put than I had intended. If I could change anything, I would study more. I can’t think of anything I learned the hard way. Next year, I will try to give myself more time than I think I need for projects. For next year’s 7th graders, make sure you find a world history fair topic that you can find enough information on to write an essay. “Live long and prosper.”

I am a fantastic piano player. I am 12 years old. My sister is in sixth grade and goes to here. You might see her in the hallways somtimes.