All About Me

It's The End
7th was really rough with all these projects and remebering when teh blogs are due and not to forget the. 7th grade was a blast because I had my friends to hang with and they were always there for me. I was very successful on getting my projects in and geting my homework down on time. I was really bad on procrastinating and waiting to the last minute sometimes. I learned that I should have more fun and not be so serous. I would probly change when we were assigned projects and I would probly do them earlier than just waiting. I hope in 8th grade it's kind of easier and we don't have a lot of projects to do. To survive in 7th grade I would have a good friend to help u get through everything and have some fun! Good luck.

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.