7th grade was a fantastic year. I accomplished so many projects I cannot count. One of my biggest accomplishments was the World History Fair. This project as well as others brought up my biggest problem, procrastination. It was not fun trying to finish any project on the night before it was due.  That was a huge teaching point for me. Other than that I would not change anything. Life is supposed to have hiccups because you can only learn from them. Hopefully though, I can reduce my hiccups in eighth grade by fixing my procrastination. I can’t wait to see what eighth grade has in store for me. If it is anything like seventh grade, it will be a fantastic year.

Advice: Try not to get stressed out over anything. It will be alright no matter how bad things look. TIP: DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. It will make your life so much easier and reduce your stress levels. Have a great year!