7th grade, what a year.  7th grade started out pretty bad.  I didn't have any kind of interest in any of my classes.  As a matter of fact, I hated school.  As the year went on 7th grade got better, I decided that I better get with it or my mom was going to have my rear end.  I decided to work harder and with that hard work I saw my grades improve and I think my teachers appreciated it more.  It wasn't like I wasn't paying attention, I just didn't want to be there.  As I buckled down and work harder on my grades, I got a lot more privileges at home.  I liked that.  However, as I brought up one grade it seemed like another fell.  It seems like maybe if I am trying harder in one class and concentrating on what is going on in that class another class gets forgotten about and the grade slips.  I guess next year in the 8th grade that will be something I need to work on.  I learned how to be a little more open with everyone and not be so bottled up.  I just don't have a lot to say, people say I am my fathers son because he is the same way, without the green hair of course.  If I could change anything it would be to start the year out working harder and setting better goals for myself to be successful from the beginning.  I did learn that if you don't do your work or turn in your homework, your teachers are less likely to help and then your mom is on top of you all the time about the things you were suppose to do. 

I would like to tell the next class coming in to ask for help if you need it.  Teachers can't read your mind and if you are struggling with something ask for help.