Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Kosters Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Kosters -- Blogmeister

by Mrs. Kosters

No Links added yet!

Seventh grade was a very different experience. It taught you responsibility and how to deal with different situations. At first you had to adjust to your locker partner. With all the different teachers you had to adjust to their personalities and know how to behave around them. I believe the most successful part of seventh grade was the actual grades. If you put effort forward and actually tried on your work it was easy to get a good grade. For me this year was more stressful. It was a lot different than sixth grade with the amount of work. Academically I learned that with projects they might not go as planned and you have to learn how to cope to your research. For example, for world history, I got very different results than I planned on for my subject. Personally, I learned how to be more open at school. I know it might have not seemed that way, but I've come a long way. One thing that I would change would be the length of exploritories. Allowing the exploritories last more than quarter would be fantastic. There wasn't really anything I learned the hard way this year. In all, seventh grade was a memory I won't forget.

In eighth grade I would really like to be a peer helper. I think the experience would be sort of life changing. It's not like I won't survive if I don't peer help, but it would have a big impact on my life. Just being given the opportunity to make the difference is really eye opening. The consideration and interview for peer helping was very surreal to me. I would be honored and proud to be a peer helper, let's just hope that I get the job.

To the future seventh graders at Mountain Ridge Middle School, all I have to say is turn in your work! When a teacher gets work in time and with effort put behind it, they couldn't ask for more. Seventh grade will be easy if you turn in your work, and if you don't it will be torture! I've seen some of my friends not give a second thought to seventh grade and blew it; they were being nagged by teachers constantly and always had to stay after school because of their work or lack there of. Also, try to get along with your teachers. Even if you don't like them still be kind, considerate, and respectful. Remember they still are your no matter what and they still have authority. If you follow these simple rules seventh grade will be a breeze.