Honestly, I really don't want this year to end. This year was my favorite year of school so far because I met a lot of new people like Alexa, Sky, and Ashley. My grades were really good at the beginning of the year, but they got worse because I started getting lazy. I learned that I really need to start using my time in and out of class wisely. I always end up not finishing my homework because I start too late. A thing that I learned the hard way was to always try to finish and turn in your work on time. Because I didn't do that, I got a couple Bs this year. Last year I got all As. In 8th grade I want to go to bed earlier so I won't have a hard time getting up in the morning like I did this year. I was absent for my first class of the day a bunch of times because of this. That caused me to miss a lot of work. My advice to next year's seventh graders is to not worry about your social life so much. Focus on academics more.