Lyric's Amazing Blog

The End of The Year
This seventh grade year was surprisingly really fun. I expected this year to be filled with a boat load of homework, and to be very boring. But it was actually filled with many laughs and good memories. I really enjoyed playing school sports and meeting new friends. Academically I learned to always study for a test, but personally I learned that throughout the years you will make new friends but your best friends will always stay with you. Also I learned about the importance of friends. If I could change one thing this year I would have been nicer to people because sometimes I was really mean. In 8th grade I want to get all A’s again and I want to make even more friends. For all of the 6th graders who want to survive 7th grade, they shouldn’t chew gum and they shouldn’t talk when the teachers talking. Those are the things that make teachers the most mad. This year has been really memorable and I will really miss all of the teachers and all of the students who are moving.