This year was a lot better than I ever expected it to be. If I had to predict what was going to happen to me in seventh grade the only thing I would have said is that I was going to learn a lot about science, math, language art, and history. Sure all of that is true, but that is definitely not the only thing I have learned this year. I have learned how to make acquaintances friends and how to make friends into best friends. The most important thing to me this year was my friends. Without them I probably would have had better grades, but I would have missed out on a lot of life’s lessons. The life lesson that I have learned this year was that you cannot do everything by yourself, so open up. I used to be very shy. Now she is the last word I would use to describe myself. I am glad that I finished this year with a 3.75 GPA and a lot of new friends!