Copyright (c) 2014 by Dahira Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dahira -- Blogmeister

Dahira's cool blog-

by Dahira teacher: Mark Ahlness

On the field trip I went to Chinatown, it was awesome. We went in the car. We parked and then we put the money in.

First we went to Uwajimya, it was awesome. We got to go to the book store in Uwajimya. I love it.

Second we want to the Fortune cookie factory. We ate food that was good. I love it. It was the best thing ever. The Fortune cookie factory was dirty, but it smells good. I love it.

Third we went to lunch. The place is Sun Ya, It was good and bad. I hate it because it is nasty. The part that I love is noodles, it was good. I love it.

Finally, we went the park and it was fun. I love it so much that I love this field trip. I went to the merry go round. I went on it 30 times. I love it. I love the field trip, it is the best. Chinatown is the best thing ever.