aLl AbOuT mE!!!

End of the year
I've learned so much this year. I'm going to miss my friends and teachers. The part when I learned a lot was successful, but the fact that we didn't get through everything was unsatisfactory. From seventh grade, I learned so much! I learned a lot academically, but I also learned about life. I learned that once you have it, it is what it is and that you can't change it. This is a lesson I will remember for my whole life. If I were to evaluate team 743, I think that it's great! the teachers were great, the students were too and if we keep this up, I believe that team 743 will be a phenomenal team. When I go into 8th grade, I want to change my habit of freaking out over the smallest things. I'm sure you've all seen me do this. If I were to talk to a next year's seventh grader I would tell them not to be scared and have fun. After all, you're not the youngest ones anymore!

I like to play soccer!!