7th grade was definitely a good year; I really noticed the change in the amount of homework I got: P I was successful because I maintained my 4.0 GPA, even through the hard times. I wasn't successful with my goal at the beginning of the year which was not to get any A-'s which I didn't keep up with, but that is alright. I learned that I had terrible time management skills and that I didn't have a very long attention span...: P I need to change the way I spend time on things because as I said, I have the worst time management skills. I had to learn how to get everything done the day I got it, because until I learned how to do that, I had to stay up really long doing homework and I didn't do my best on it, since I just wanted to get it done, so I had o learn to do that the hard way. I would like to study a lot more next year because now I know how to use my time more wisely and my friend who is a current 8th grader told me that the tests were probably the hardest part of eight grades. My advice for the incoming 7th graders is to not procrastinate!! Procrastination is going to kill you in 7th grade! I had to learn that the hard way too...