7th grade, I must say, was the most complicated year of my life so far! I was able to make it through all this drama and sad moments, and I am very proud of myself! I wish I had gotten better grades and I had hoped that there wouldn't be as much drama or depressing moments but "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" Right? I learn't that getting mad at a person will only ruin your relationship with them, and I learn't that the hard way. Academically, I learn't that keeping up with homework and getting all that information drilled into my head is quite stressful! I would change the amount of homework because I was so stressed out that I started getting grey hairs, literally! If you wan't to survive 7th grade, my advice is share a locker with someone organized, or carry a bag around filled with your books!