Abbey's Blog!!-

Go Big or Go Home    

Brady Steele watches in awe as a fireball comes crashing through the roof of his house. Brady immediately calls up his cousin, Quinn. They both love all things extreme, and this is the most extreme thing everFred, as Brady names his space rock, turns out to be one of the rarest meteorites ever found. Professor Rip Ripley from the museum in Hill City wants to study a sliver of it in search of extraterrestrial bacteria. He's hoping to discover the first proof of life beyond Earth, aamazing breakthrough for the new science of astrobiology.During a wild week of extreme bicycling, fishing, and caving, Brady and Quinn battle their rivals, the  Carver boys, for possession of the meteorite. With each new day, Brady is discovering he's able to do strange and wonderful feats that shouldn't be possible. At the same time, he's developing some really bad symptoms. He is infected with dormant microbes from space.