Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

This is my blog about the famous American Babe Ruth. He was a famous and professional baseball player. His full name was George Herman Rut Jr. He had a couple of nicknames like the Bambino and the Sultan of Swat. I hope you like this blog.
I am writing about Babe Ruth because he is my favorite player in baseball. Also he was one of the best players in the history of baseball. I would also like to meet him because he can help me on playing baseball. I also like his nicknames and he has set many records in baseball. He was on my favorite team also the New York Yankees.
This is some information on Babe Ruth. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland on February 6, 1895 he died on August 16, 1948 in New York City. His debut was July 11, 1914 for the Boston Red Sox. Babe Ruth became famous by his amazing record of 714 home runs. He was in three teams his first one was the Boston Red Sox. He was a starter pitcher in the Red Sox then he went to the Yankees in 1919 and was a right fielder. After 4 World Series with the Yankees he went with the Boston Braves for a short while until he retired in 1935. He was one of the first of five players to be in the hall of fame.
This has been my blog on the famous American Babe Ruth. I hope you enjoyed it and learned a lot of things about him. Thank you for reading this.