Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan K -- Blogmeister

-

by Ryan K teacher: Melanie Transue

May Free Write
Trip

How you ever wanted to go somewhere that you haven’t gone in a while? Well, I have. About a month ago I was released from the doctor’s care for my eye injury. After I was released from the doctor’s care I was able to do anything, so I went and picked up new dirt bike and went riding. I felt better than I had felt for about three weeks.
I wasn’t able to do anything after my eye injury, but now I can. I was so glad it was a nice day to go riding. I was riding for about three hours then finally went back to the cabin to hang out with our friends. That whole week I went all over that mountain. I was so happy I got a new bike and was able to go riding. I also was so thankful that I had my vision. Another thing is that I can see a lot better and I am thankful for that.
That whole week I wasn’t able to see was the worst I have ever felt before. Now I don’t take advantage of seeing. Another thing is that I have to be very careful about going outside in the sunlight because my eye is still very sensitive and all ways will be. About the air soft guns I got back into it about two weeks when I was released from the doctor’s care. But my doctor still tells me that I was very lucky because it could have been a lot worse.
In my experience I have learned to listen to my parents and not to get shot in the eye. With this I have never felt as good as this and never take advantage of my parents.
Article posted May 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM • comment (1) • Reads 169 • Return to Blog List

What kind of bike is it? I have a rm 250.
Posted May 30, 2012 at 06:49 AM by • CJ Bevan