Wow! I can't believe there is only one week of school left of seventh grade. Seventh grade was awesome because of my teachers. They where great and they helped me with whatever I needed. I don't think I succeeded in seventh grade because, I didn't get all A's and I wish that I pushed myself hard to get A's. I learned how to dissect a frog. That was really gross. I also learned that you need to be trying to make friends and meet new people because, having one friend is not very fun. If I could change anything it would be to have pushed myself hard and I would have gotten all A's. Something that I learned the hard way was not studying because, in past grades I could not study and still get a good grade.In eighth grade I'm going to push myself really hard and get all A's. For the next year seventh graders I would recommend that they pay attention in class, be willing to learn, and study before a test.