World History 05/15/12
International Towne 05/14/12
Seedfolks and My Activites 04/30/12
My Sister 01/31/12
Quotes 01/18/12
Greece 12/07/11
Thanks 11/17/11
My LIKE Thoughts About Blogging 10/31/11
Always Remember 10/30/11
My Book 10/14/11
Math 09/21/11
Weirdness 09/14/11
Rachel's Assembly! 09/08/11
Me 09/06/11

End of the Year!
Wow! I can't believe there is only one week of school left of seventh grade. Seventh grade was awesome because of my teachers. They where great and they helped me with whatever I needed. I don't think I succeeded in seventh grade because, I didn't get all A's and I wish that I pushed myself hard to get A's. I learned how to dissect a frog. That was really gross. I also learned that you need to be trying to make friends and meet new people because, having one friend is not very fun. If I could change anything it would be to have pushed myself hard and I would have gotten all A's. Something that I learned the hard way was not studying because, in past grades I could not study and still get a good grade.In eighth grade I'm going to push myself really hard and get all A's. For the next year seventh graders I would recommend that they pay attention in class, be willing to learn, and study before a test.