Seventh grade was a really good year despite the tales I heard from older students. I was successful in getting straight A's this school year! The only thing I wish I could do better was making more friends. I learned that it is really easy to talk like Yoda from Star Wars. He's is one of my favorite characters. I learned the hard way that spending all of your paws for a raffle isn't wise because you will probably not win. I would like to go to Mars for a field trip in eighth grade, even though it's never going to happen.
Upcoming seventh graders, study the vocabulary you get from Mrs. Lubich, so you don't forget their definitions, and don't fail the end of the year vocabulary test. Even though I did good, I didn't like relearning the words. Next, don't get Mrs. Gagnon mad because, no offence, she is very strict. If you're good in Mrs. Koster's class, you'll get a lot of paws. Finally, be good in Mr. Howard's class so you can get many Starbursts.