Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

I have learned many things throughout 7th grade. I learned: new ways to factor/ solve quadratic equations, new vocabulary, many new things about history, etc. I could probably not write all the things I learned thoughout the year, even if I wanted to, because I learned so many things!  Personally, I learned that dance is a very important part of my daily life... the hard way. (I couldn't dance for a whole YEAR because of foot surgery). I'm EXTREMELY excited to start dancing again in the summer! Advice for upcoming 7th graders? Don't stress about getting perfect grades... because it's almost impossible to get straight A+'s in 7th grade. Not worrying about getting straight A+'s makes your life easier. Trust me, I know from experience. Overall, 7th grade has been such a great year for learning new things!:)

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather