Nicki's News-

Seventh Grade 05/16/12
Internation Towne! 05/10/12
World History Fair 05/02/12
Seedfolks 05/01/12
My Project 04/19/12
Sports 04/09/12
Chicken Wings 04/02/12
I Wish... 03/19/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Theodore Roosevelt 03/02/12

Seventh Grade
Seventh grade was a lot of fun! I thought that this was the best year so far. I was happy we could participate in after school sports now. I thought I was successful in my grades and sports. I learned that I’m good at math and science. I also learned that I need to work harder at L.A. and Humanities. I probably would have been more organized. I found my papers but, it was a lot harder than it should have been. In eighth grade I want to keep doing the things I have been in seventh grade. For the next year’s seventh graders I would say to turn in all your work on time, because after a while it starts building up and it’s hard to get back on track. Also I think that you should do all your blogs, they are worth a lot of points. Good Luck next years seventh graders!

I am very sporty, and my favorite subject is math. I love animals, I have dog, Molly, and a fish, Rusty.