World History 05/15/12
International Towne 05/14/12
Seedfolks and My Activites 04/30/12
My Sister 01/31/12
Quotes 01/18/12
Greece 12/07/11
Thanks 11/17/11
My LIKE Thoughts About Blogging 10/31/11
Always Remember 10/30/11
My Book 10/14/11
Math 09/21/11
Weirdness 09/14/11
Rachel's Assembly! 09/08/11
Me 09/06/11

The Best of Seventh Grade
In my point of view 7th grade was a roller coaster. I never knew what was going to happen next but all the loose ends were tied. I thought as a team we were very successful. We all knew how to get thing. I really liked the way our team teachers communicated and made sure everything was addressed. I think that some of us got lazy and didn’t get things done although we all knew how. I learned a lot on remembering to do things and writing things done. At the start of this year, I was really good at writing things done and then doing them right away. But, as the year progressed I struggled with writing everything down and doing it right away. Sometimes I lost sleep and I learned a hard lesson, but hopefully next year I won’t have that trouble. I plan to write everything down next year. I also plan to change my binders so that I only have 1-2 because it is hard to have so many different binders and keep track of them all. It is especially hard to take them all home. 
For the next year’s seventh graders I encourage you to always write things down and never procrastinate. (Put off) You will find that like me you might lose sleep because you put it off. I also encourage you to have a durable homework folder (not paper) so you do not have to take home each of your binders every day. You will find it is more efficient and light. I wish next year’s seventh graders good luck!