Copyright (c) 2014 by Haley S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Haley S -- Blogmeister

H-Dawg's Blog :D-

by Haley S teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear New Freshys

Dear new Freshys!

Summer's gone and you’re 9th grade year is just beginning. Two words Good Luck! Freshmen year can be one of the most exciting years in High School you have so many new things to look forward to like Homecoming, Varsity sports, Pep rallies, and senior high field day. It could also be very stressful with different classes that you choose at the end of 8th grade.

In this crazy new experience, in order to be successful my number one advice is, do your homework! If you do your home work you shockingly are prepared for any tests or quizzes that you might have. The tests you have in 9th grade are more of a challenge than any test you took in 8th. The Second piece of advice I have is take good notes they help too!

In conclusion make this year fun and successful. It’s a lot more fun when you don’t have to worry about grades and tests so be prepared! Good luck this year new Freshys!

~Kenzie Jones

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 08:35 AM • comment (1) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

You are right ninth grade is so much diffrent but so exciting. Great blog!
Posted May 23, 2012 at 07:44 PM by • montana cole