Conditions of Use
Dear. Fresh Freshman
Are you a little scared because you are a Freshman? Do you not know what to do? Do you want to know how to get through it? Then stop scrolling through all of these because I have the thing for you. I call it the “How to Survive Being A Freshman Handbook/Blog”
• Do your work. It makes everything a lot easier.
• Be prepared because sometimes you wont be able to go back to your locker.
• Don’t believe anything older kids say to you about the teachers. Ninth grade teachers are just like the teachers in any other grade (Except Miss Transue she is awesome;)”
• Be nice to the kids in your grade. Ninth grade is the year to prove yourself. If you feel like you don’t have many friends ninth grade is your chance to change that.
• Time passes faster than you think it does. DON’T PROCRASTINATE.
• I recommend having a binder to put all of your stuff in. You never know when you may need something and not be able to go out in the hall.
• Don’t take your study halls for granted you will really need them.
• Make friends with the teachers. The happier the teacher is the more enjoyable the class will be.
Well kiddies, I hope my survival handbook has helped you
The kid who will forever be your upperclassman
Article posted May 16, 2012 at 08:01 AM •
comment • Reads 367
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
Latest 10 Comments: