Copyright (c) 2014 by Zachery V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zachery V -- Blogmeister

About Me -

by Zachery V teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear Freshy

Dear next year’s Freshmen:

Next year you will have to do your work to become successful, like every grade but your Freshmen year really counts. You should take good notes it will make your life A LOT better and easier also. There is not too much home work but just do it and get it over with, then you won’t have to do summer school or even repeat the grade because it is bad enough the first time.  

Your 9th grade year will also fly by because you get a way better talent show, you have the opportunity to go to pep rallies and most of your classes are mostly fun, which makes it a lot easier to go back to that class. Even though you will have some classes that you absolutely despise of you still have to go to them.     

Sincerely,

Zach  
Article posted May 16, 2012 at 07:54 AM • comment (1) • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

This is great Zach! This is all true.
Posted September 12, 2012 at 08:23 AM by • CJ B