About me

International Towne 05/13/12
Flashcards 05/10/12
History Fair 05/07/12
Ernest Green 05/07/12
International Towne 05/01/12
School 01/31/12
Wiki 01/16/12
Goals for 2012 01/16/12
Blogging 12/07/11
Winter Break 12/06/11

End of 7th grade :(
7th grade went by fast surprisingly. It was also more challenging and more homework than 6th grade. I past all my classes! That’s really successful. Probably not turning in my homework on time wasn’t really successful. I learned that frogs are gross, math gets harder and harder, there is lots of interesting thing that happened in the past, there is lots of different prepersisons, reading is actually fun, and how to do stem changers. I would change in doing my homework on time and pay more attention in class. Sometimes I would just zone out, then the teacher tells you to do something, but you don’t know what to do, then they get mad at you for not listening. Like I said before I would change in 8th grade on turning in my homework, also studying for test. For the 7th graders next year, always I mean always have a pencil and paper, most of the time not one will have any extras. But besides that have fun!

I like to hang out with firends. Ihate school.I love animals.