I am so proud of myself for making it through another year in middle school!! This year was kind of a challenge for me because most of my friends werent on my team:( I made new friends and bonded a ton with my other friends! This year for me was pretty successful except for in spanish... I stayed brillant!! Hahaha:) Some things I learned the hard way are you have to study to get a good grade and NEVER miss school. In 8th grade I want to be with ALL my friends and try really hard and succeed in EVERYTHING!!! Dear 7th graders of next year,
do NOT skip class cuz you think it's cool ( I never did) because once your in detention it wont be so cool ( I never got detention). Also, PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!! You will not be classified a nerd if you are successful... I mean look at me!!!! hahahaha . And remember, stay in school, saggy pants are NOT cool, and be nice to your grandma.. she cant help that she is old and wrinkley:) Good-bye:)