Orange and Pink Neon

End!
Yay! It felt like yesterday we started 7th grade! 7th grade was awesome! I loved all my teachers because they thought me a lot of stuff. I also loved all my students on my team. They were all nice! What was successful for me was getting straight A’s in all my classes. I also made tons of new friends! I know sometimes that I didn’t do my blogs or study for a test, and that didn’t help me at all. I learned many new things like bio means life and many other vocab words. I also learned lots of new equations in math. Personally I learned to be nice to all my friends and family. I would change studding more and getting better grades then I have now. Like A+’s! I don’t remember anything that I did the hard way! It’s a lot easier to do what your suppose to than get in trouble. In 8th grade I want to make more friends and get straight A+’s!
Incoming 7th graders do your homework so you aren’t the one always getting tracked down and getting bad grades. Also be organized so that you don’t be unprepared. Good luck in 7th grade!

I love to do lots of stuff including cooking and swimming